- This event has passed.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Introduction
6 September, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Are you looking for a something else?
- …Other than mindfulness meditation or meditation classes that are very costly?
- Do you feel that you have not really experienced the blissful state of interconnectivity with your spirit?
- Are your thoughts constantly running hither and dither, and you can not relax?
What you will learn here:
- Cleaning of blocked chakras. Blocked chakras can cause imbalances in the subtle and physical body.
Its very popular to learn the topics above, but Sahaja Yoga Meditation progresses at your pace, and in tune with your personal unfoldment/development.
The course takes place in:
ROOM 210, 2. floor (left side entrance of the schoolyard, up the stairs and to the right)
In order to know the number of attendees, please either send a mail or a text beforehand.
(firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2427 5577)
The world is in your hands, feel the connection.
Prepare yourself by see the presentation here