- This event has passed.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation – follow up
31 May, 2016 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Are you looking for a something else?
- …Other than mindfulness meditation or meditation classes that are very costly?
- Do you feel that you have not really experienced the blissful state of interconnectivity with your spirit?
- Are your thoughts constantly running hither and dither, and you can not relax?
What you will learn here:
- Cleaning of blocked chakras. Blocked chakras can cause imbalances in the subtle and physical body.
Its very popular to learn the topics above, but Sahaja Yoga Meditation progresses at your pace, and in tune with your personal unfoldment/development.
The course takes place in:
ROOM 210, 2nd. floor (left side entrance of the schoolyard, up the stairs and to the right)
In order to know the number of attendees, please either send a mail or a text beforehand.
(email@example.com or +45 2427 5577)
The world is in your hands, feel the connection.
Prepare yourself by see the presentation here
This tuesday is the last one before the summer, so we are meeting OUTSIDE or privately to meditate collectively
If you want to be contacted during the summer /june, july, august/ – then send us a mail